USB to HDMI Adapter USB 3.0 to HDMI 1080P Video Graphics Cable Converter with Audio Output
- Buy 20 for $12.00 each and save 25%
- Buy 100 for $9.90 each and save 38%
- Buy 360 for $9.00 each and save 43%
USB to HDMI Adapter, USB 3.0 to HDMI 1080P Video Graphics Cable Converter with Audio Output for Multiple Monitors, Compatible with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 [ NO MAC & Vista ]
- 【USB to HDMI Adapter】Ultra Fast USB 3.0 portand built-in with premium quality chip for stable performance and long life.equal to an external graphics card to deliver smooth high definition video to your HDTV/ projector or monitor.Support Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. But Kindly Note: DO NOT support MAC/Linux/Vista/Chrome/Firestick.
- 【Range Of Application】This USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter is used to connected a USB-enabled devices( such as laptop, desktop) with a HDMI-enabled devices( such as monitor, projector, TV) for multi-monitor solution, extending working space with f Application.
- 【Mirror & Extend Mode】 This USB to HDMI convertor have extend mode let your laptop for visibility of multiple tasks at the same time; Mirror mode gives your laptop to a large screen for a visual enjoyment.Ideal for games entertainment, home theater , video conference, corporate training, etc.
- 【1080P High Resolution】Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) Super Speed USB 3.0 interface, this USB 3.0 to HDMI offer a high-definition graphic images to your HDTV or monitors at resolution up to 1920x1080, so the external video displaying problem of the computer will be solved easily.(Only USB 3.0 connector can achieve HD 1080P, if you are usb 2.0 port, it just can be 800 x 600)
Support:PC Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1/10,Desktop, Laptop, PC,Monitor, Projector, HDTV, Raspberry Pi, Roku, Xbox and More
DO NOT support : MAC OS and Chrome OS
USB 3.0 & USB 2.0
Whether your computer is a laptop or a desktop computer,your USB interface may be USB 3.0 or USB 2.0.
When USB 3.0 :1920* 1080@60Hz
When USB 2.0 : 800* 600@60Hz.
If you find that your screen is blurry, you should consider whether your computer interface is USB 2.0.
Please confirm the properties of the computer and change the interface multiple times to adjust the resolution.