XL IC Chip Assortment 150 pcs, opamp, oscillator, pwm, PC817, NE555, LM358, LM324, JRC4558, LM393, LM339, NE5532, LM386, TDA2030, TDA2822, PT2399, UC3842, UC3843, ULN2003, ULN2803, 7660, Sockets
Digital Low Voltage Protector Disconnect Switch Over Discharge Protection Module for 12-36V Lead Acid Lithium Battery
Availability: In stock
- Buy 20 for $9.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 100 for $8.00 each and save 19%
- Buy 360 for $5.00 each and save 49%
- Programmable battery low voltage disconnect switch for DC12-36V lead acid battery and lithium ion battery. It's a protection switch module, not included batteries itself.
- On-board momentary push button to set the low voltage disconnect parameter and 3 digit red LED display the parameter easy to operation
- When the battery voltage reach the setting values, the module will disconnect load automatically to aviod the battery from over discharging to prolong the battery lifetime
- Display is accurate, the switch module is quickly to open and close when near minimum voltage; Settings is stored non-volatile, it can keep set when power off
- Board Size: 57 X 42 X 19mm/2.24 X 1.65 X 0.75inch(L*W*H), Input Voltage Range: DC12-36V, Control Accuracy: 0.1V, Power Consumption: <1.5W, Maximum Amperage before Breaker Trips: 20A.
low Voltage Cutoff 12V Disconnect Switch
Protect Battery and Extend Battery Life
- ICStation digital battery over-discharge protection switch is specially designed for 12-36V lithium and lead acid battery.
- This is a low voltage protection module, not included any battery.
- When the battery voltage reach the setting values, the module will disconnect load automatically to prevent the battery from over discharging so as to prolong the battery lifetime.
- Over Discharge Protection
- Compatible with 12-36V lithium and lead acid battery
- Only suitable for a single battery, not for battery pack.
- Good quality and easy to set up
- Operation Instructions:
- Press "+" the LED displays the low voltage protection parameter. Hold on the "+" to enter setting manual to set the protection parameter
- Press "-" will display the difference value. Hold on the "-" to enter setting manual to set the difference value.
- What is the "difference value"?
- The value between the battery voltage to disconnect and the battery voltage to reconnect.
- For example
- I want the battery to stop outputting when the battery voltage is lower than 11V and re-output when it is over 11.6V. What should I do?
- Hold on "+" and set the value as 11. The LED starts flashing. After the flashing stops, hold on "-" and set the difference value as 0.6V.
- ----------------------------- Trouble Shooting -----------------------------
- Trouble: Set this up to test a 3s li-on pack on a 10 watt LED the display lit for a couple minute then the module went dead never worked.
- Reason: The module is only suitable for a single battery, not for battery pack.
- Solution: Please connect with a single battery.
- Input Voltage Range: DC12-36V
- Control Accuracy: 0.1V
- Compatible Battery: lead acid, lithium ion battery, solar panel battery
- Board Size: 57 X 42 X 19mm/2.24 X 1.65 X 0.75inch(L*W*H)
- Package List:
- 1*Battery disconnect switch board
- packed in anti-static bag
Write Your Own Review